So, I started researching sites and blogs and videos to get inspirations and ideas… until I managed to make the shorts I always wanted! After all, who knows, you know that frayed shorts are more expensive than normal… how absurd is that? And look how it looked:
First of all, let’s remember that you can’t feel sorry for your old shorts, because anything can happen, even going wrong can happen ..! ehehe. Well, I wore pants that were stained and cut to the size of my regular shorts.
Well, I’ll explain it step-by-step, okay? entitled to video even! haha ha.
1. You will need: Scissors, tweezers and shorts (any color, in this case I chose light jeans, and I had already cut it short to make a hem but ended up deciding to fray …);
2) If it is a pair of pants, measure with another one of your shorts to mark the right size;
3) Then cut only a part of the front of the shorts, like this:
4) At the back, cut rounded ..
5) Now, take the tweezers and look for the little threads that are loose, if you don’t find it, keep pulling until they appear …
If you have doubts in these parts, see the video I made explaining:
6) Do both sides: front and back.
7) Shred as much as you want, long or short … after all you are going to use it!
And it looks like this in the body:
What’s up? Did you like it? Some looks to do with your new frayed shorts 🙂
I hope you enjoyed it… kisses from the blonde